Wednesday, September 16, 2015

(F**k it I'm going Home)ish Day

I broke everything i touched today ( oh not literally!).

I broke my beloved old pepper grinder.
I wasnt even handling it, i was reaching out for sugar and it just tumbled forward; as if to remind me that we have not said hello for a long time.
I saw it fall, and i froze i didnt even react to save it.
It shattered, sending glass everywhere :'(

Then these new earrings i bought myself (really heavy) broke.
I was trying it on and admiring them, while deciding which dress i should wear them with.  While taking off, it slipped out of my hand and broke clean into two pieces.
@$#&^%@$!

Then one of the drawers of my dressing console dropped dead when i was shutting it.
I was desperately looking for cotton. You know how it is when u look for cotton and you cant find it? It is like cotton is taking is revenge for having been forgotten for a year.. I was looking in every drawer- Open..close.. open.. close..open...BAM!
It just dropped flat down while a loud bang.

That is when i gave up. I told Ambuj, today is not my day. I should just turn in.

So turn in i will (before i annihilate this laptop).
Gnite


3 comments:

  1. Sid has a rather apt poem on broken people :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sid must be real scared if he breaks people.. a few inanimate things were enough to scare me off..

      Delete
    2. I didn't say he's broken those people:P

      Delete