For as long as i can remember i have loved my job and as far as i can look back i have always wanted to quit it... (i will get around to it maybe when they start offering me a good salary for sleeping)
Its a bit like you order a decadent dessert and while eating it you realize that maybe what you really wanted to have was a pizza... but then this is good too..
I guess i am wired like this. I am, in short, totally illogical when it comes to "what i want...".
Do you think that people who have more logical bend of mind (ihate dislike them) have no/ less self contracting behaviour?
Or is this just classic grass being greener on the other side..?
Its a bit like you order a decadent dessert and while eating it you realize that maybe what you really wanted to have was a pizza... but then this is good too..
I guess i am wired like this. I am, in short, totally illogical when it comes to "what i want...".
Do you think that people who have more logical bend of mind (i
Or is this just classic grass being greener on the other side..?
No comments:
Post a Comment