I think it was the hardest i have worked on a weekend.
I did the dishes, then saw that the tiles near the washing area needed cleaning, so i cleaned them. While bending to clean then i realized that the under surface of the kitchen hood needs cleaning so i did that next. Then i noticed the long trails of ants marching across my counter top so i attacked them. Then i went after all the doors in my house to clean the bottom part which was looking whitish after all the recent painting. (i have discovered that wooden stuff- table, door etc tend to look cleaner if their lowermost extremities look dusted & clean).
Then of course i realized that we needed some bulbs to be changed and i started making a list for "household" shopping.
I am tired, very very tired all because I fired my maid today, on the eve of Rakhi when i had a ton of dishes to do and all very sticky & grimy.
Yesterday after i returned from work, i found one of the full length windows in the lobby open. It was the second time in a week and so I called my maid, asked her how come she left it open. I gave her an earful on how she cannot be careless. And she in return asked me to find someone else (aarrrghh). I asked her to go and come back tomorrow for dishes early.
So she turns up today morning and tells me that she needs to go to her village and she will go after doing the dishes.
I asked her to go take a hike, i will manage my own dishes thank you very much!
I am so tired, and now i need to look for a maid.
My weekend is doomed, irredeemably.
No comments:
Post a Comment