Incoherent phrases from various conversations drifting around like dry leaves in a breeze...
I am sitting in a cafe. It is weird that i am often able to think more clearly in this kind of "white noise" in the background, filtering through my ear into the very recesses of my brain where my thoughts lie hidden. They fill that space flushing all those thoughts out, so fast that i have to concentrate very hard to make sense of all of them together.
They never make any sense together, they are just ideas, teasing, nagging, coy. I have to weave them with facts and dye them with probability to form a decent theory.
Hmm.. Cafe Chatter Coffee... Bombay :)
I am sitting in a cafe. It is weird that i am often able to think more clearly in this kind of "white noise" in the background, filtering through my ear into the very recesses of my brain where my thoughts lie hidden. They fill that space flushing all those thoughts out, so fast that i have to concentrate very hard to make sense of all of them together.
They never make any sense together, they are just ideas, teasing, nagging, coy. I have to weave them with facts and dye them with probability to form a decent theory.
Hmm.. Cafe Chatter Coffee... Bombay :)
No comments:
Post a Comment