Now that i am writing again, this week was filled with things i can talk about for hours.
I dont know where to start so i will talk first about Po..
During a casual discussion i found out that one of my old Manager's (the mentor for Ambuj & me in our formative years in SL) has quit.
I was shocked, he was the personification of everything i believe about my company to be ideal. He was a person we all looked upto. And it was hard to process that information.
I went and i told Ambuj. Suddenly everyone else appeared to be abnormally normal, how come people are not reacting? Oh right, because they do not know him.
While i was still entangled in whys and hows of it.. the idea of the impossible was introduced.
He might be happier now that he has left the company.
He left because his wife wanted to return to their home country and SL has no business there due to the sanctions. He left because he (correctly) prioritised his life over work. He left because he did not undermine that his wife also works and has a career (she is a doc).
I'm still sad, and its pretty bad when u cant blame your sadness on anyone, because everyone is right.
I dont know where to start so i will talk first about Po..
During a casual discussion i found out that one of my old Manager's (the mentor for Ambuj & me in our formative years in SL) has quit.
I was shocked, he was the personification of everything i believe about my company to be ideal. He was a person we all looked upto. And it was hard to process that information.
I went and i told Ambuj. Suddenly everyone else appeared to be abnormally normal, how come people are not reacting? Oh right, because they do not know him.
While i was still entangled in whys and hows of it.. the idea of the impossible was introduced.
He might be happier now that he has left the company.
He left because his wife wanted to return to their home country and SL has no business there due to the sanctions. He left because he (correctly) prioritised his life over work. He left because he did not undermine that his wife also works and has a career (she is a doc).
I'm still sad, and its pretty bad when u cant blame your sadness on anyone, because everyone is right.
No comments:
Post a Comment