The last post was a vent of frustration on my situation at work which btw i fought out of. Just that i dont like fighting so much... Funny?
Its not.
Anyhoo, there is so much going on right now that in my head there is a battle going on about which story should i write about.
So last Monday Ambuj went to Baroda for a day trip. His flight was at 5:30am so he left at around 4.. At 6:15 i woke paralysed.. Literally.
Wikipedia tells me only my midbrain was awake, and rest was dreaming and that is why i felt paralysed. Its called Sleep paralysis.
I cant describe the experience in anyway other than terrifying. It was clear to me that there was a presence behind me on the other side of the bed. I was aware that Ambuj has left. Then i felt as that the wind start blowing so fast that i was being sucked in. Finally, i heard a voice calling my name.. Thats when panic woke my whole brain and i was able to get up and rush out of my room.
I went to the balcony and sat there looking at morning walkers.
I cant even begin to thjnk if i had woken up mid night, in dark alone. 😞
No comments:
Post a Comment