Sunday, November 15, 2015

Taking Stock

Another year coming to end. As i look back, i realise that i haven't done much this year...

I haven't read as many books i'd like to read.
I haven't been a good person as much as i would like to be and I have had a lot of aspersion dumped on me this year.. always unwelcome, sometimes unexpected
I have mostly been a work person. (I want to change that, but i get sad when i think that i will not be 100% dedicated, whatever my 100% means.)

I made new friends, I had more fun this year.
I ate healthier this year, but gained weight nonetheless..
We made some major life decisions this year, took on more responsibility on our shoulders

This year, I finally accepted what i have been evading, that i find it hard to say no to people.
I found that i am never going to be a politically correct person, which means i am going to suffer all my life from foot in mouth disease.
I made my peace with the fact that it is ok to not be/ do what society expects of you.

I found that my family accepted me even though i had a penchant for drama sometimes; though i do not know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment